Friday 28 March 2014

Weekly Winners!


Hello there! Anne Marie here. It's time to share our Weekly Winners. Such a great week of submissions for our "Triple Threat" challenge using Rich Razzleberry, Soft Sky and Pale Plum. Thank you to everyone who played along with our challenge. 

This week, Julie has selected our winning Dynamo for this challenge. With so many wonderful entries, the decision was tough. So without further delay, our Dynamo of the Week is:


Hayley
Hayley's Paper Garden



I just love the quilling on this card along with all of the other texture and details!  She has the perfect title on her blog for this gorgeous creation-   "I Can and I Quill"- and she sure did!!  Congrats, Hayley on being our Dynamo this week! 

Now, let's check out the Dynamic creations that have been selected by our Design Team as Runners Up!

The Dynamos have chosen their favorites for the week! If you are a Dynamic Runner Up, please feel free to grab the badge above for your blog. 


(Our picks for Dynamic Runner Up are displayed using inLinkz. If you are using a blog reader, you may need to click to our website to view our picks.)
-------


Be sure to visit us tomorrow to join in the fun as we kick off a brand new color challenge. Have a great day! 

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to Hayley- your quilled creation is amazing! - and to all the other winners! I so appreciate the shout out as a runner up as this was a tough challenge! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to hayley and all the other winners. thanks for the hm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for selecting my card as a runner up. I had such fun making it and I LOVE these colors!! Congrats to all the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Thanks so much Julie for picking my card :) Glad you liked the blog title, I thought it was pretty clever when I came up with it heheh - This week there were certainly some gorgeous entries!!! Congrats to all the lucky picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Sarah for picking my card!!! Congratulations to all the winners!!!

    ReplyDelete