Friday 14 February 2014

Weekly Winners!


Hello there! Anne Marie here. Wow! A great week of submissions for our Pistachio Pudding and Blushing Bride "Subtly Yours" color challenge.

It is time to share some of the projects that caught the eye of the Design Team. So, without further delay, we are excited to share that our Dynamo of the week (selected by Angel) is:
Erin Burton
Le Papier Palette
I was drawn to Erin's card the moment I clicked on her link. The flowers are fabulous and I just love the shabby chic look! Congrats! You did a beautiful job with our colors this week.

Now, let's check out the Dynamic creations that have been selected by our Design Team as Runners Up!

The Dynamos have chosen their favorites for the week! If you are a Dynamic Runner Up, please feel free to grab the badge above for your blog. 


(Our picks for Dynamic Runner Up are displayed using inLinkz. If you are using a blog reader, you may need to click to our website to view our picks.)
-------



Be sure to visit us tomorrow to join in the fun as we kick off a brand new color challenge. Have a great day! 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, Joann, for picking my card as a runner up. This is my first time getting recognized for a challenge. I appreciate your kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Erin & all the honorable mentions! Thank you, Cindy, for noticing my card--I so appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caroline thanks so much for picking my card. I feel very honored :-) Erin congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!!! I am so honored!! Wow! Everyone's cards are so lovely! :D

    ReplyDelete