Friday 16 August 2013

Weekly Winners!

Hello there! Anne Marie here. Wow! A great week of submissions for our Blushing Bride and Pistachio Pudding  Duo. 

It is time to share some of the projects that caught the eye of the Design Team. So, without further delay, we are excited to share that our Diva of the week (selected by Hayley) is:



I just fell in love with Lee's card this week. The sketch she used is so much fun and that bottle of sparkle and shine really made me smile. The stars paired with the rhinestones are sure to make anyone feel special on their big day! Congratulations Lee on being my Diva Dynamo this week. Please don't forget to take your badge and display on your blog :) 



Now, let's check out the beautiful creations that have been selected by our Design Team as Dynamic Darlings!
The Dynamos have chosen their favorites for the week, known as the Dynamic Darlings!!! If you are a Dynamic Darling, please feel free to grab the badge above for your blog. 

(Our picks for Darlings are displayed using inLinkz. If you are using a blog reader, you may need to click to our website to view our picks.)
-------
Be sure to join us tomorrow for a new challenge with our Black Tie Challenge, which we hope you will enjoy!

Have a great day! 


4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! It is always such an honor to have my card recognized. Congratulations to Lee on her great card, and to all the other Darlings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks so much for choosing my card. I am so honoured. Congrats to the Darlings. I really love all the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for placing my card among the other beautiful creations that were recognized! I'm doing the happy dance now that you've made my day! Thanks so much everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the HM! Congrats to Lee and the other Darlings for their gorgeous creations!

    ReplyDelete